New Jewelry Pieces in the Shop

Hi, Everyone! These weeks have been really tuff for me because I had so much work going on and some new stuff that I'm planing to feature in my shop. Anyways I managed to list some of them and pretty happy with the results for now, hope that you'll like them too. And if you do you can purchase them HERE :)

HEADBANDS: They are non wire 100% Cotton Headband wich makes them easier to tie around you'r head.

This is high quality bow cotton floral spring headband in turman kind of stile
                                                             Spring Floral Headband

This is high quality cotton headband non wire in pink square pattern

                                                        Pink Square Headband 




This is a high quality pink floral cotton headband


RINGS: Cool floral textile rings

This is really fashionable rose ring in shabby cottage chic style
                                                                  Vintage Rose Ring

This is deep green flower ring

                                                            Hellebore Flower Ring

This is textile rose ring in light lavender color
                                                             Lavender Rose Ring

And a Set of Two Hair Clips:

Set of 2 beautiful poppy hair clips in red color
                                                                  2 Poppy Hair Clips



Comments

  1. I am so impressed. Everything looks so great but I especially love the headbands. So cute!

    http://vivalafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I especially love the rings, I'd have never thought to combine hard jewelry like a ring with a soft textile fabric! These are all so pretty.

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the headbands, especially the spring floral one, so pretty.
    Keep it up.

    -Megan x
    http://blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty, love the headbands, definitely something I would wear

    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single comment ♥

Popular Posts