DKNY & RIMMEL Review


 The DKNY's Be Delicious parfume got so popular and of course I wanted to try it out.So when I went to the Drugstore and when I smelled it- it was love from a first sight :D (sniffing) To me it smells like apples and fresh grass, I don't know the description of the smell but definitely for me it is fruity. I really liked the package also, It's simple but it's kind of earthy like the smell and the bottle is convenient too. I can't wait to check out the other once too.
My next beauty purchase was the Rimmel London Wake me up Foundation. I was going to buy a Maybelline one but it was kind of sheer when I tried it out so I came with this one. To me it shows like full coverage and it has SPF 15 which is always a plus +. This foundation has a little sparkling dots :D in it but it isn't really showing even on sunlight, it just gives a nice healthy glow on the face.

Comments

Popular Posts