Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Gardening


I'm all about reading and watching YouTube videos about zero waste lifestyle. I really liked this one about the Japanese town that recycles all of its trash in so many categories, the people make so.much effort to safe the world and that's really inspiring. 

So few weeks ago I desided to make my herbs garden on my balcony (I live in apartment) and grow my own herbs because I'll know what's in them, I don't use pesticides or other stimulants for them which big farms and companies use. I want to make some steps to improve my lifestyle and with the blog that's the best way of keeping track of everything and when I have bad day or a little lack of confidence to show myself from where I've started.
Basil
Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single comment ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...